Data Loss

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 78 , Nov 5, 2010
      I have noticed this morning that I have some data loss since about 8.30 on RSS / Met-9 and AVHRR ( Metop OK ).

      As I have just this morning had to move back to an older computer for receiving and processing it would be reassuring to know if
      others have seen these losses.

      Thanks
      Ian.
    • wonker3_2000
      Message 78 of 78 , Nov 3, 2014
        In a message dated 01/11/2014 18:05:40 GMT Standard Time, MSG-1@yahoogroups.com writes:
        Thanks for the update John and glad to hear that you are up and running with
        the DVB-S2 service with maybe just a tweak or two still to do.
        Ian,

        Looks like I have misled you?
        I'm only running the SR1 on 9 E at the moment.
        When my new dish arrives I'll getting that 'running' on 9 E and then 'nudge it over' having set the receiver to DVB-S2.

        Interesting discussion between you and Brandy - thanks for the advice on SoftPerfect, Brandy.
        It will be useful to see how you get on Ian.

        Regards,
        John.