Data Loss

  • Ian Deans
    Message 1 of 108 , Nov 5, 2010
      I have noticed this morning that I have some data loss since about 8.30 on RSS / Met-9 and AVHRR ( Metop OK ).

      As I have just this morning had to move back to an older computer for receiving and processing it would be reassuring to know if
      others have seen these losses.

      Thanks
      Ian.
    • Hartmut
      Message 108 of 108 , Oct 14, 2016
        Same occured here several times ago.
        After Cold-Reset of SR1 everything was working again.
        Regards