Cannot install Driver

  • Vincenzo Mone
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
      Hi folks,
      as i was out i did not use the Eumetsat System.
      Today after a clear to my PC I am noticing problems to install the Skystar
      driver.
      Cannot remember where it is located.
      If I browse to the folder:
      E:\HD USB\Eumetsat\Licence_cd_v5_0_18-05-2006\Windows\Skystar_4_5_0
      I get that there is no Drivers In that folder.
      If I just launch the Start application from the same folder, it starts
      installing but after A while when it starts to install the USB 2.0 drivers I
      get the error which says to Install the driver before to install the
      software.
      Please anybody can refresh my mind and tell me where is located the driver?
      Do I need to install another software before?
      If yes which one?
      Thanks in advance.

      73 de Enzo IK8OZV
      EasyLog 5 BetaTester
      EasyLog PDA BetaTester
      WinBollet BetaTester
      D.C.I. CheckPoint Regione Campania
      Skype: ik8ozv8520

      **********************************
      ******* GSM +39 338 9749786 *******
      ****** SMS +39 338 9749786 ******
      ***** FAX +39 328 7244294 *****
      *** 2nd e-mail: vimone@... ***
    • c_sol@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2010
        Enzo:
         Here
        are the drivers for all of SkyStar cards.
        http://www.dvbskystar.com/down_drivers.html