MSG channels

  • cyril3775
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:54 AM
      My Asus P5AD2 E motherboard was replace a second time and has again failed.
      Have replaced it with Asus P7P55D-E, Intel i5 2.66 quad core and installed Windows 7 Professional 64 bit on a Intel 80 Gbyte SSD. My origional 3 SATA drives hold the programs and DATA. It is fast.

      The Eumetsat data is down loaded on a dual boot laptop in Vista 32 bit as I cannot get Telecast + DVD World to go in the Windows 7 Ultimate.

      I have a similar problem getting the Tellicast to work in Windows 7 professional.

      A trial version of MSG Manager and Geosatsignal on the Windows & 64 bit and LAN networked to the laptop goes well but I am only receiving :

      MSG channels 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 12.

      Please have I missed something in not getting the other channels as I have not seen any Eumetsat messages ?.

      Sorry for the long preamble but it may be of interest.

      Peter