Re: Lost Data

  • robertsmoore2002
    Message 1 of 43 , May 10, 2010
      Ah! and I'm always banging on to my students about reading the text carefully - and I read some messages with my brain out of gear. Thanks Ian.

      --- In MSG-1@yahoogroups.com, "Ian Deans" <iandeans142@...> wrote:

      > Robert, today's losses are nothing to do with the maintenance work which is
      > due to commence at 22.00 UTC tonight until early tomorrow morning.
      >
      > I have seen problems at ( UK Time ) 15.00 and 16.00 and again at approx.
      > 16.30 so it has been a bad day for packet losses. The Weekly Operations
      > Report did not advise of any work/ maintenance today.
      >
      > Snowing here in Monifieth as I write this !!! Long winter.
      >
      > Regards
      > Ian.

    • Nigel
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 4, 2016
        Hi Terence,
        Mersea Island is well within reach, for me & I'd love to take you up on the
        offer.
        I'll send you an email, later, when I'm back in Ipswich.
        Thanks very much,
        Regards
        Nigel

        Sent with AquaMail for Android