Re: Tellicast Connecting and Disconnecting

  • a_van_belle
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 10:38 AM
      Hello Enzo,

      If you do not miss segments then there is no big issue.

      My guess is that you do not have all PIDs activated in the Skystar Data services window. Tellicast log window will tell you more.

      If (for example) you don't have PID 510 enabled but do have EPS-10 in your recv-channels.ini then Tellicast will flash the icon Red when a EPS-10 file is send. This is Tellicast's way to warn you it is trying to receive EPS-10 but fails because PID 510 is not enabled.

      Nowadays it is best practice to enable all Eumetsat PID's
      <http://www.eumetsat.int/Home/Main/What_We_Do/EUMETCast/Reception_Station_Set-up/index.htm?l=en>
      and use recv-channels.ini to cautiously select what data channels to receive.

      Greetings,
      Arne van Belle