- Failure to delete source files in C: Tellique received Folks, I have received a couple of reports that the files in the Tellique directory aren t beingMessage 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003View SourceFailure to delete source files in C:\Tellique\received\
Folks, I have received a couple of reports that the files in the
Tellique directory aren't being deleted, although it seems to be OK
for most people.
If you are getting this fault, could you please:
- ensure that you have the "Delete files from RX box" checked
- check that the program has delete access to the folder
- tell me if the deleting used to work OK, and when it stopped
- list the file names of a few of the files that are not being
deleted. I want to know if these are normal segment files, MPEF
data, or ATVOS data.
- Just to say a huge thanks to David for the latest version of GSS - not sure if this note belongs here or in geosatsignal. I was so glad I had saved a morningMessage 2 of 3 , Dec 13, 2003View SourceJust to say a huge thanks to David for the latest version of GSS - not
sure if this note belongs here or in geosatsignal.
I was so glad I had saved a morning of the 5 minute mini-scans. Awesome
is about the only word I can use to describe the feeling I had when I
looked at the clouds lazily building and moving across the African
interior. In a way it was quite an emotional moment to look at the
beauty of our planet in such detail and with such frequent frame
It shows again what amazing possibilities MSG-1 is capable of, and
thanks to EUMETSAT for the trial.
- I expect we ve all received the pdf version by now - there s so much good news there on the satellite front isn t there? Here s three snips: 1. As JohnMessage 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2003View SourceI expect we've all received the pdf version by now - there's so much
good news there on the satellite front isn't there? Here's three snips:
1. As John indicated private individuals receiving data for non-profit
making reasons are classified with the educational group.
2. Eumetcast is now established as the baseline distribution service for
Meteosat 8 AND subsequent spacecraft.
3. A full compliment of IODS products is to be broadcast in the first
quarter of 2004.
Many thanks to EUMETSAT for these and other opportunities now open to