ECMWF

  • madeeb2003
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      Hi Guys
      I'v a problem in recivieng the T4 chart from ECMWF since it changed
      the headding from PHMA50 to HHDA50 (as an exp.)and for the temp chart
      and surface.
      I tried to find the chart from ECMWF web site but it need a decoder
      to open the GRIB file
      could anybody help me PLZ

      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2008
        madeeb2003 wrote:
        > Hi Guys
        > I'v a problem in recivieng the T4 chart from ECMWF since it changed
        > the headding from PHMA50 to HHDA50 (as an exp.)and for the temp chart
        > and surface.
        > I tried to find the chart from ECMWF web site but it need a decoder
        > to open the GRIB file
        > could anybody help me PLZ
        >
        > Regards

        As no-one else has offered, I have a GRIB Viewer program:

        http://www.satsignal.eu/software/grib-viewer.htm

        for Windows which may be able to read the file, or be updated to read the
        file.