Re: [MSG-1] MSG Animator + MSG Data Manager - new versions available

  • verwaltung@sternwarte-drebach.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dear David,

      the new version of MSG DATA MANAGER dont run on my PC. I cant install
      this version. The follow error message i see:
      Cannot find import;DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version file
      "waveletDLL.dll" error 126

      Jens

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        verwaltung@... wrote:
        > Dear David,
        >
        > the new version of MSG DATA MANAGER dont run on my PC. I cant install
        > this version. The follow error message i see:
        > Cannot find import;DLL may be missing, corrupt, or wrong version file
        > "waveletDLL.dll" error 126
        >
        > Jens

        Jens,

        Please be sure that all my software is closed down when trying to install
        the new version. You may forget that the MSG Aniamtor is still running.
        The current release is a full version, which requires that you execute
        msgdatamanager-setup.exe.