Puzzled

  • Robert Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      I must have missed an important message because I have no HRIT images
      after 1145. I have checked on the parallel data to see if we had gone
      over to that, but nothing there either.

      Robert
    • Ian Deans
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        Robert,
        No problem here HRIT data coming in normally. Looks like the problem is at
        your end -- hope you resolve it soon.

        Regards
        Ian.

        >I must have missed an important message because I have no HRIT images
        > after 1145. I have checked on the parallel data to see if we had gone
        > over to that, but nothing there either.
        >
        > Robert

      • Robert Moore
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          Thanks Ian - a reboot of the receiver PC fixed it. Very deceptive
          because reception stopped very neatly on the last sequence before
          noon. I had changed nothing, so I guess it was a glitch in the Rx PC
          only.

          Robert