17101Re: [MSG-1] Re: TBS-6925

    Mar 25, 2014
      Ok thanks David,

      My reason for non membership is simply that my application was rejected and
      mails asking why went unanswered.
      That was a few years ago.

      Regards
      Ian.

      Ian,

      I suspect an electronic cock-up somewhere - there's no reason why your
      application should have been rejected. Maybe your payment method? Anyway,
      I'll CC: this to our membership man in the hope of a speedy resolution! We
      /need/ and /want/ you as a member!

      David A,

      You should have Ian Deans on file somewhere - iandeans142 {at} btinternet
      {dot} com. Could you perhaps find out what happened and get back to Ian
      offline? I hope there are no other members whose applications have also
      been rejected.