17097TBS-6925 Test

  • stevens312
    Mar 24 7:50 AM
      Well I have taken note of all the comments and yes I do agree that DVB-S2 will be the final test, but at the moment I have had it working on Windows XP and now have it working on Windows 7, so we shall have to wait and see when the testing start in July how we get on, incidently this unit was sent to me complimentary, free of charge, so I have to send back reports to the guys in Singapore and let them know of any problems, and if that helps the members to obtain a workable system I am glad to help. Regards to all. Mike (G4CFZ)