17090Réf. : Re: [MSG-1] Re: TBS-6925

  • JP webmaster wxsatpicture
    Mar 23 10:28 AM
      Good evening all ,

      Alan ,

      Indeed, this version can be found anywhere on the e-commerce site works well
      for HDTV, but much of the data Eumetcast not happen.

      But ... there is a BUT !

      because in November 2013 , I just had the driver and the 3.0.3.7 version of
      IP data tools software for a data reception EUMETCast .

      For this reason it does not work for EUMETCast and return the card for a
      most successful release.

      It is then that I change the IP data software tools specifically for
      EUMETCast by TBS DTV europe version 3.0.3.8 .

      In addition there is a new software for receiving data Eumetcast that I did
      not have with the old card TBS- 6925 , namely: BDADataEx

      In a private mail I advised a friend Mike to use the latest driver from this
      link:
      http://tbsdtv.com/download/document/tbs6925/TBS6925C-Soft-20140115.zip

      and use BDADataEx :
      http://www.tbsdtv.com/download/document/bdadataex/BDADataEx-TBS-20140218.zip

      So this is very interesting to know exactly what he used to be able to have
      any loss of data Eumetcast with this card TBS 6925 V23 .

      Following a request by email to friend Ernst private , I just sent an email
      to TBS for more Conexant chip on my card TBS- 6925 C V10 being :
      CONEXANT
      PCIe A / V Decoder
      CX23888 . 32Z
      PF1N3001B or PFIN3001B (I see no good)
      1015 CN

      I 'll let you know their technical explanations.

      if you look closely the two cards TBS- 6925 the electronic components
      different !

      JP.