      From: Alan Sewards
      Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 4:09 PM
      To: MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [MSG-1] Re: TBS-6925

      Hi Mike,

      Thanks for communicating the card model. Before you burst into print,
      think of what is going on. It is probable that your card is an example
      of the one which was tested by Eumetcast and found wanting. It is
      probably also the same card that JP played with first and also found
      wanting. He then got the 'C' version with a new driver and has had
      better results, but it has not been tested with Eumetcast plus a VCM
      signal, so we don't know how it will perform until that has been done.
      No signal will be available until June, I understand.

      Best regards - Alan S
    • Show all 57 messages in this topic