      De : Alan Sewards
      Date : 23/03/2014 10:30:51
      A : MSG-1@yahoogroups.com
      Sujet : Re: [MSG-1] Re: TBS-6925

      Please tell us which version of the card it is that you are testing, as
      Ernst suggested. If we don't keep tabs on an important thing like this,
      we shall never be able to make meaningful comparisons.

      Best regards - Alan

      On 22-Mar-14 9:09 PM, mikeg4cfz@... wrote:
      > Enst, Hi, not really sure its the latest model from the manufacturers,
      > but in Windows XP it worked immediatley, I also have Metop running as
      > well as MSG Data Manager with no segment loss, very impressed so far,
      > next challenge is to get it to work in Windows 7.
      > Regards, Mike.
      Alan Sewards
      émail: alan@...
      web site: http://asewards.free.fr

      Join GEO - the Group for Earth Observation
      for the informative GEO Quarterly magazine:

      Yahoo Groups Links