Islam Bus Project - 6 Shahadas in 6 days! - Update Week 2

  • Anas Faruqui
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      In the Name of Allah, the most Merciful and most Kind.

      Alhamdulillah 6 Shahadas!
      Coming up next issue - Video interview of Bus Riders
      Fox News Video
      ChipIn
      Donate Now!
      GainPeace Video
      Feedback from non-Muslims
      Week 2

      • Alhamdulillah, 6 shahada!
      • 200+ Calls received on our 1-800-662-ISLAM (4752)
      • 75+ request for a free translation of the Quran
      • 1000s of hits on the www.GainPeace.com website
      • Non-Muslims asking questions  to learn more about Islam
      • Ex-Muslims calling to gain more info on Islam to revert back to the Islam!
      • So, what happens after a person embraces Islam? Learn more here.

      Testimonials...

      From an atheist
      - It is about time that Muslims are doing this ad campaign - it shows that Muslims are now part of this society.

      From a Christian - I saw this bus with Islam on it - Can you please send me a copy of the Quran?

      From former Muslims
      - I was born into a Muslim family but stopped being a Muslim.  Your ad (on bus) made me to reexamine my heritage and learn more about Islam.

      From Muslims
      - I am delighted to see your organization is doing such a spectacular job with Chicago Transit (CTA).

      Please Donate
      Help Us Keep this Project Alive!
      Donate Now!

      Cost:
      One Bus for one Month = $600
      One Bus for 2 Weeks = $300

      One Bus for 1 week = $150
      Or pay any amount...

      Payment Methods
      1. Donate Online here
      2. By Check
      Payable to:
      'ICNA Chicago''

      6224 N. California Ave.
      Chicago, IL 60659

      Want to start a Bus Project in your city?

      Do you need logistical assistance?
      Have us assist you from A-Z in launching dawah projects?
      Call 1-800-662-ISLAM (4752) or email info@...
      Press ReleasePress Coverage

      Other outreach projects of GainPeace:

      • Billboard on Islam on Major highwaysGainPeace Newsletter
      • Radio ad on Islam
      • Islam informational Booths in Public places
      • Library - Islam display and lectures
      • House to House dawah
      • Training seminars
      • New Muslim support services - Mentoring
      About GainPeace: A newly launched initiative of the Islamic Circle of North America, GainPeace is one of the primary tools for Dawah in the 21st century. GainPeace has initiated many projects and activities to help clear misconceptions about Islam. The 1.800.662.ISLAM (4752), a toll-free hotline was established to help those who are seeking more information about Islam. For more information visit: GainPeace (click here), call us at 1.800.662.ISLAM (4752), or email us at gainpeace@....

      --
      Anas Faruqui