Mission statement

  • Danya Loutfi
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      i hear there's some issues with getting our mission statement. Here's
      what we've got written on this website, flesh it out a little more and
      it should be fine. .
      "Our mission is to unify the muslims of CFCC and promote awareness and
      understanding of Islam in our communities."

      if only the original could be found.. you can add something
      about "representing their interests" (refering to on-campus muslims),
      and 'supporting our communities through acts of community service.'
      smooth it up a bit, its not that big of a deal.
      salamz
      danya