88Fwd: Free Live Webcast of the IMC All Day Today! Feat. Dr. Zahid Bukhari, Nouman Ali Khan, Yasir Qadhi, Wisam Sharrief and Mokhtar Maghraoui

  • Anas
    May 30, 2010

      icna live
       Over 15 hours of Live Free Broadcast!
      icna live 2 Assalamu-alaikum,

      ICNA-MAS Convention 2010 is in it's second day Alhumdillah, we had a great response yesterday! Day two is here, and we have just streamed the Intensive Class! Join us for TODAY for the upcoming sessions!

      Don't miss out on this grand opportunity - No Registration, No Fees, No RSVP, Just Sit Back and Watch!

      Watch it live now at www.icna.org/live

      2:00pm-4:00pm: Keys to Jannah
        • Abu Zayd
        • Wisam Sharieff
        • Sh. Muhammad Iqbal Nadvi
        • Imam Omer Sulieman
      5:30pm-8:15pm: KEYNOTE: The Future of Marriage and Family
        • Sh. Mokhatar Maghraoui
        • Dr. Zahid Bukhari
        • Dr. Sulayman Nyang
        • Noumna Ali Khan
      10:00pm-11:30pm: Entertainment Session
        • Wissam Sharieff
        • Baba Ali
        • Aman Ali
        • Omer Shareef
        • Nihal Khan
        • Asim Khan
      We're looking forward to you joining us either in person or via WWW.ICNA.ORG/LIVE this weekend Inshallah!

      Sincerely,
      ICNA-MAS Convention Committee
      ICNA-MAS Convention 2010
      ICNA LIVE!
      icna live 2
      Webcast Timings:
      Saturday May 29
      11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
      Sunday May 30
      8:30 AM - 12:00 AM

      Gain access to over 15 hours of programs from the ICNA-MAS Convention 2010 for FREE!

      Watch Now!
      Featuring

      Dr. Zahid Bukhari
      Imam Siraj Wahhaj*