Persons of Interest Sought in a Burglary I While Armed: 3300 block of 7th Street, Northeast

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2014

      Contact: Saray Leon (202) 727-4383

      April 24, 2014

      Persons of Interest Sought in a Burglary I While Armed:

      3300 block of 7th Street, Northeast

      (Washington, DC) - The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public's assistance in identifying and locating three persons of interest in connection with a Burglary I while Armed, which occurred in the 3300 block of 7th Street, Northeast.

      On Friday, April 4, 2014, at approximately 4:50 pm, three armed suspects entered the location, zip-tied the hands of eight adult victims and stole multiple items from the location before fleeing. The three suspects are described below. Sketches of the first two suspects are also included.

      Suspect One: Black male, approximately 6'00" in height, dark complexion, dark sweatshirt, thin build, in his twenties, armed with a long gun (possibly an assault rifle).

      Suspect Two: Black male, approximately 6'00" in height, light complexion, thin build, with braids or dreadlocks, in his twenties, armed with a semi-automatic handgun.

      Suspect Three: Black male, approximately 5'10" in height, light complexion, medium build, with short hair and a mustache, approximately 30 years old, armed with a semi-automatic handgun.

                  Sketch of Suspect One:                                                         Sketch of Suspect Two:

      Anyone who has information regarding this case should call police at 202-727-9099.  Additionally, information may be submitted to the TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.  DC Crime Solvers currently offers a reward of up to $10,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for a burglary while armed committed in the District of Columbia.

      ###

      April is National Financial Capability Month!

      Evaluate your financial well-being with a free personal financial health assessment provided by the D.C. Dept. of Insurance, Securities and Banking.

      DISB.DC.gov