phone

  • Hoey, Robin (MPD)
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 18, 2014
      call me

      Commander Robin Hoey
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Seventh District
      2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
      Washington D.C.
      Office 202-698 1400
      email robin.hoey@...

      April is National 9-1-1 Education Month! Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com <http://www.smart911.com>. It's free, 100% private and secure.
    • Hoey, Robin (MPD)
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 18, 2014
        hello just want to advise everyone of some really good police work in which our Vice Unit recovered 2 firearms, one being a Mac 11 machine pistol and the other a 9mm handgun in the area of the 1300 block of Southern Avenue Se. The members from the Vice unit were attempting to conduct a traffic stop on a vehicle and the occupants bailed out and ran. they were ultimately stopped and the weapons recovered.  Great job by the team as they continue to work hard to rid the streets of these illegal firearms.

        On 18 apr. 2014, at 07:49 PM, "Hoey, Robin (MPD)" <robin.hoey@...> wrote:

        call me

        Commander Robin Hoey
        Metropolitan Police Department
        Seventh District
        2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
        Washington D.C.
        Office 202-698 1400
        email robin.hoey@...

        April is National 9-1-1 Education Month! Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com <http://www.smart911.com>. It's free, 100% private and secure.

        April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
        Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
        It’s free, 100% private and secure.

      • La Shawn Williams
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 18, 2014
          Great Job!!

          La Shawn Williams
          Tomorrow isn't promised to none of us, now act like it.
          ~LCW

[...]

        • Brenda Richardson

            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 18, 2014
              Great work Guys, Keep it up and most of all. Be Safe!!!! Have a great weekend.

              Tangie
              On Friday, April 18, 2014 7:54 PM, "Hoey, Robin (MPD)" <robin.hoey@...> wrote:

[...]

            • Hart, Jonathan (MPD)
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 18, 2014
                Commander
                I don't have a # for you sir

                Sent from JAH's iPhone ❤ ❤❤

                On Apr 18, 2014, at 7:49 PM, "Hoey, Robin (MPD)" <robin.hoey@...> wrote:

                call me

                Commander Robin Hoey
                Metropolitan Police Department
                Seventh District
                2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
                Washington D.C.
                Office 202-698 1400
                email robin.hoey@...

                April is National 9-1-1 Education Month! Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com <http://www.smart911.com>. It's free, 100% private and secure.

                April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
                Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
                It’s free, 100% private and secure.

              • Mary Buckley

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 1, 2014
                        Good job.  Can any of the weapons recovered be connected to the murder of my grandson, Kevin Marquette Russell?? Kevin was only 17 years old when he was killed on September 29 2008. He was shot and killed near the 2800 block of N Street SE.  He was able to make it almost to his front door on Anacostia - he died just a few feet from his front door.

                        Cordially,

                          B. J.

                        B. J. Jones

                        Smart is the Woman I Am...
                        St. Peter is my Driving Partner
                        It's Best to Be Thought a Fool than to Open Your Mouth & Prove It

                        Experience First-Hand What It's Like to Live Where I Live

[...]

                          • Campbell, Renee (OUC)
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 2, 2014
                              Good Evening, I would like to thank the officer who was parked on the side of the church in the 900 block of Barnaby St SE because we have men that have set up shop on the side of that church and across from the church on the side of the shopping center.  This is an on going problem men selling drugs, drinking and loitering in the 900 block of Barnaby ST SE. When  I complained previously we only had one drug dealer now its a super market.   The cruiser ride right by just like they don't see the men loitering and hanging out.  It wasn't until a gentleman got stabbed to death last week that we get a police presence.  The men stand at the bus stop like they waiting on a bus and the police go pass a dozen times looking at the same men. One individual male is about 6 feet dark complexion bald head and he is always wearing a light blue jacket with a grey stripe, his companion is a slender male about 5 two and has light complexion.  I would appreciate a police presence on a regular basis because they are taking over it should be no loitering on the side of the church or on the side of the shopping center.  It would be nice to have the cruiser that is assigned to the PSA take note of who is at the bus stop and after you came through again and the same person is still standing there to ask them to move along.    They are going hand to hand in the block all day and its not a safe block for my children to ride their bikes or play and we pay way to much taxes to have this activity going on in the open like this.

                              Renee Campbell

                              Message 14 of 14 , May 2, 2014
                                Thank you  The officers should be taking action and not sitting. This will be addressed.   Thank you for the email.

                                Sent from my iPhone