Condolences to ANC Commissioner Olivia Henderson and her family.

  • Tangie Garnett
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014
      Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just spoken with Comm. Olivia Henderson, and I believe I speak for the entire PSA 706/708 and Ward 8 family when I say: that we want offer our sincerest condolences to both you and your family on the passing of your sister today, Comm. Henderson.  We will all keep both you and your family in our prayers during this very difficult time.  May God continue to bless you all.

      Sincerely,

      PSA 706/708, Ward 8 family

    • Rocquel Broady
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014
        Commissioner Henderson,

        You and your family are in my prayers.

        Rocquel

        I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

        Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just spoken with Comm. Olivia Henderson, and I believe I speak for the entire PSA 706/708 and Ward 8 family when I say: that we want offer our sincerest condolences to both you and your family on the passing of your sister today, Comm. Henderson.  We will all keep both you and your family in our prayers during this very difficult time.  May God continue to bless you all.

        Sincerely,

        PSA 706/708, Ward 8 family

      • Hoey, Robin (MPD)
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014
          May God bless you Commissioner Henderson from the 7th District Police Family. We will keep you in our prayers.

          Commander Robin Hoey
          Metropolitan Police Department
          Seventh District
          2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
          Washington D.C.
          Office 202-698 1400

          On 4 apr. 2014, at 03:46 PM, "Tangie Garnett" <tangie3876@...> wrote:

          Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just spoken with Comm. Olivia Henderson, and I believe I speak for the entire PSA 706/708 and Ward 8 family when I say: that we want offer our sincerest condolences to both you and your family on the passing of your sister today, Comm. Henderson.  We will all keep both you and your family in our prayers during this very difficult time.  May God continue to bless you all.

          Sincerely,

          PSA 706/708, Ward 8 family

          April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
          Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
          It’s free, 100% private and secure.

        • Derek24260@...
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014
            Commissioner Henderson,
            Please be assured that you and your family have the Davis Family blessings.
            As a neighbor partner, community partners, and business owner, if there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to call me.
            With our deepest sympathy.

            DAVIS BARBER SERVICE.

            Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just spoken with Comm. Olivia Henderson, and I believe I speak for the entire PSA 706/708 and Ward 8 family when I say: that we want offer our sincerest condolences to both you and your family on the passing of your sister today, Comm. Henderson.  We will all keep both you and your family in our prayers during this very difficult time.  May God continue to bless you all.

            Sincerely,

            PSA 706/708, Ward 8 family

          • Groomes, Diane (MPD)
            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014

              Condolences to you Commissioner Henderson …my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

              Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just spoken with Comm. Olivia Henderson, and I believe I speak for the entire PSA 706/708 and Ward 8 family when I say: that we want offer our sincerest condolences to both you and your family on the passing of your sister today, Comm. Henderson.  We will all keep both you and your family in our prayers during this very difficult time.  May God continue to bless you all.

              Sincerely,

              PSA 706/708, Ward 8 family

            • anthonymuhammad
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014
                Commissioner Henderson;

                You and your family have The Muhammad family condolences, we pray, that God gives you peace & tranquility, in this trying time

                Ant Muhammad Chair 8E
                NOISPRM 202-359-3517
                1310 SOUTHERN AV.SE  S.47
                W.       DC.      20020

                Condolences to you Commissioner Henderson …my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

                Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just spoken with Comm. Olivia Henderson, and I believe I speak for the entire PSA 706/708 and Ward 8 family when I say: that we want offer our sincerest condolences to both you and your family on the passing of your sister today, Comm. Henderson.  We will all keep both you and your family in our prayers during this very difficult time.  May God continue to bless you all.

                Sincerely,

                PSA 706/708, Ward 8 family

              • Inner Thoughts Inc
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014
                  Sorry to hear about your sister.  May the God of comfort, peace and love, sustain you and the family through the transition of your sister from this plain of life to next which is eternal.

                  Always,

                  Rev. Anthony J. Motley

                  sent from my iPhone

[...]

                • jackie lashleyward
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 4, 2014
                    Please accept my condolences let me know if I can help.

                    ------------------------------
                    On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 4:30 PM EDT Derek24260@... wrote:

                    >Commissioner Henderson,
                    >Please be assured that youand your family have the Davis Family blessings.
                    >As a neighbor partner, communitypartners, and business owner, if there is anything I can do, please do nothesitate to call me.
                    >With our deepest sympathy.
                    >

                    >DAVIS BARBER SERVICE.

                  • Wanda Lockridge
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 5, 2014
                      Commissioner Henderson,

                      I was so sorry to hear of your loss.

                      May God dispatch his angels around your and your family during this difficult time.

                      Wanda

                      Wanda D. Lockridge
                      Chairwoman/Executive Director
                      William O. Lockridge Community Foundation
                      PO Box 54012
                      Washington DC 20032
                      202.706.7932 direct
                      202.478.0499 fax

                      www.WilliamLockridgeCommunityFoundation.org

                      To: mpd-7d@yahoogroups.com
                      From: jlashleyward@...
                      Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 18:34:27 -0700

                      Please accept my condolences let me know if I can help.

                      ------------------------------
                      On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 4:30 PM EDT Derek24260@... wrote:

                      >Commissioner Henderson,
                      >Please be assured that youand your family have the Davis Family blessings.
                      >As a neighbor partner, communitypartners, and business owner, if there is anything I can do, please do nothesitate to call me.
                      >With our deepest sympathy.
                      >

                      >DAVIS BARBER SERVICE.

                    • Glenn, Wendy A. (DPR)
                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 7, 2014

                        Olivia:

                        Please accept my sincerest condolences for you and your family…if you need anything or I can help in any way please do not hesitate to reach out.

                        Wendy Glenn

                        Site Lead

                        cid:FCEEC8B8-2F29-480B-9BD0-8B2B2F61CA6C

                        Ferebee Hope Recreation Center

                        T: (202) 645-3917 phone

                        E: wendya.glenn@...

                        April is National 9-1-1 Education Month!
                        Create a Safety Profile for your household at Smart911.com.
                        It’s free, 100% private and secure.

                        Please accept my condolences let me know if I can help.

                        ------------------------------

                        On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 4:30 PM EDT Derek24260@... wrote:

                        >Commissioner Henderson,
                        >Please be assured that youand your family have the Davis Family blessings.
                        >As a neighbor partner, communitypartners, and business owner, if there is anything I can do, please do nothesitate to call me.
                        >With our deepest sympathy.
                        >

                        >DAVIS BARBER SERVICE.

                      • Henderson, Olivia
                        Message 11 of 11 , Apr 9, 2014
                          Greeting Listserv

                          It's time like now that I appreciate and are thankful for the partnerships that have been created throughout the years with many city officials to better the communities within the District of Columbia. I thank you for having me an my family in your thoughts and prayers at this time when required the most. After loosing my father this is truly a hard obstacle to get through. Nevertheless, I'm a strong individual and this too shall pass. For those who wanted to attend, services will be held

                          Deetry Calloway
                          Friday April 11th 2014
                          Paramount Baptist Church
                          3924 4th Street SE
                          Washington, DC 20032
                          9am-11am for the viewing and the service will start at 11am

                          there is also going to be a posting Thursday newspaper.

                          In Solidarity,

                          Commissioner Henderson
                          ANC 8D SMD 8D02

                          Sent from my HTC on T-Mobile 4G LTE