Commotion on 3500 block of 21st

  • Eze Wosu
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2013
      Can someone please let me know what all of the activity was about on the 3500 block of 21 street around 6 am? It woke me up from my sleep and I am a very sound sleeper.
    • Hoey, Robin (MPD)
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2013
        I will check in this and advise

        Commander Robin Hoey
        Metropolitan Police Department
        Seventh District
        2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
        Washington D.C.
        Office 202-698 1400

        On 20 nov. 2013, at 09:27 AM, "Eze Wosu" <ezewosu@...> wrote:

        Can someone please let me know what all of the activity was about on the 3500 block of 21 street around 6 am? It woke me up from my sleep and I am a very sound sleeper.

        Each

        One Give One!
        Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region.  Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov

      • Eze Wosu

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 20, 2013
            There were a number of warrants being served in this area.

            On 20 nov. 2013, at 10:33 AM, "Eze Wosu" <ezewosu@...> wrote:

            Thank you, there was a large FBI presence so I am very concerned.

            On Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:14 AM, "Hoey, Robin (MPD)" <robin.hoey@...> wrote:

            I will check in this and advise

            Commander Robin Hoey
            Metropolitan Police Department
            Seventh District
            2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
            Washington D.C.
            Office 202-698 1400

            On 20 nov. 2013, at 09:27 AM, "Eze Wosu" <ezewosu@...> wrote:

            Can someone please let me know what all of the activity was about on the 3500 block of 21 street around 6 am? It woke me up from my sleep and I am a very sound sleeper.

            Each One Give One!  Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region.  Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov

          • Royal, Craig (MPD)
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 20, 2013

              There was a search warrant conducted at 3510 221st Place, Southeast.  It was conducted by the FBI with members of the Metropolitan Police Department.  While on the scene, one of the occupants of the home had an outstanding arrest warrant and was arrested.

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 20, 2013
                Thank you so much for your response.