Police Officers Patrolling

  • lufego1
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2013
      Just to say that I am very happy to see a lot of police presence in the neighborhood by car and particularly, in motorcycle.
      This is the first time I see police Patrolling in motorcycles in the area and I want to say that I am happy to see that.

      Thanks!
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
    • Hoey, Robin (MPD)
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 13, 2013
        U are welcome sir thanks

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Nov 13, 2013, at 4:57 PM, "lufego1@..." <lufego1@...> wrote:

        Just to say that I am very happy to see a lot of police presence in the neighborhood by car and particularly, in motorcycle.
        This is the first time I see police Patrolling in motorcycles in the area and I want to say that I am happy to see that.

        Thanks!
        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        Each

        One Give One!
        Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region.  Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov

      • Joanwhite214@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 13, 2013
          Please patrol congress heights subway station. Two men/teenagers are sitting on their bikes at the top of the subway station robbing women when they get off of the train. It's has happened three different times this week! Between 9pm-11pm.

          Sent from Joan's iPhone 5

          On Nov 13, 2013, at 5:28 PM, "Hoey, Robin (MPD)" <robin.hoey@...> wrote:

          U are welcome sir thanks

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 13, 2013, at 4:57 PM, "lufego1@..." <lufego1@...> wrote:

          Just to say that I am very happy to see a lot of police presence in the neighborhood by car and particularly, in motorcycle.
          This is the first time I see police Patrolling in motorcycles in the area and I want to say that I am happy to see that.

          Thanks!
          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          Each One Give One!  Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region.  Learn more at www.dconefund.org or www.onefund.dc.gov

        • Hope, Byron B. (MPD)
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 13, 2013

            Thank you for this as well. It has been shared with the PSA lieutenant and we will also share it with Metro Transit for additional assistance.

            Captain Byron B. Hope

            Assistant District Commander

            Seventh Police District

            2455 Alabama Avenue Southeast

            Washington DC , 20020

            Cell # 202-327-4745

            FAX 202-645-0020

            e-mail: byronb.hope@...

            PSAs 703, 705, and 707

            Proudly Serving Since 1988

            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

            Edmund Burke

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 13, 2013
              will do

              Commander Robin Hoey
              Metropolitan Police Department
              Seventh District
              2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
              Washington D.C.
              Office 202-698 1400

[...]

            • Mclean, Ralph (MPD)
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 14, 2013

                You are very welcome.

                Thank you for the positive comments. Hopefully we can continue to earn them.

                Captain Ralph W. McLean

                Assistant District Commander

                Seventh Police District

                Office:  202-698-1406