12844FW: HopeFest Official Flyer! Join us June 28th [1 Attachment]

  • Johnson, Lendia (MPD)
    Jun 19, 2014

    This email is forwarded for your information and sharing.  It is not a MPD-sponsored event; however, we encourage your support and participation.  For further details, please contact:  Community of Hope, www.communityofhopedc.org
    202.407.7753

    The official flyer for the HopeFest Health and Resource Fair is attached! Please distribute as you see fit. A special thank you to our generous sponsors for making the day possible!

    As a reminder, Community of Hope will host HopeFest on Saturday, June 28th from 12pm-4pm on Atlantic Street between South Capital Street and Martin Luther King, Jr. Avenue SW. This will be a day filled with fun, family-activities including a gospel choir competition and DC's legendary EU Band and Sugar Bear! There will also be free groceries and food, a children's fun zone, free health screenings and free mammograms (provided by Breast Care for Washington), tours of our new facility, the Conway Health and Resource Center, and much more!

    We hope you'll bring the whole family and invite your friends to enjoy a fun day with the community. See you then!

    --

    Community of Hope
    www.communityofhopedc.org

    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

    Reason #14: Enroll now so you can relax on the beach later! Learn the 13 other reasons why you should return your enrollment forms to DC Public Schools right now by visiting dcps.dc.gov/enroll