12476Communnity Meeting - Ferebee Hope Playground Improvement Project - May 6 (6:30pm - 8pm)

  • Glenn, Wendy A. (DPR)
    Apr 29, 2014

      Ward 8 ANC’s, Community Leaders and Community Partners:

      The DC Department of Parks and Recreation will be hosting a community meeting on May 6, 2014 at Ferebee Hope Recreation Center, starting at 6:30pm – 8pm.

      We want to engage the community and receive your input and feedback about the proposed playground improvements slated for Ferebee Hope.

      I want to encourage you to come out and let your voices be heard during this planning period. We want and need to hear from you.

      Wendy Glenn

      Site Lead

      cid:FCEEC8B8-2F29-480B-9BD0-8B2B2F61CA6C

      Ferebee Hope Recreation Center

      3999 8th Street, SE

      Washington, DC  20032

      Site Hours: Mon-Fri 11:30am - 8:00pm

      (Closed Sat & Sun)

      Summer Camp Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am - 3:00pm

      (Closed Sat & Sun)

      T: (202) 645-3917 phone

      E: wendya.glenn@...

      www.dpr.dc.gov

      April is National Financial Capability Month!

      Evaluate your financial well-being with a free personal financial health assessment provided by the D.C. Dept. of Insurance, Securities and Banking.

      DISB.DC.gov