11315Re: [MPD-7D] 15th & U St., SE?

  • Hoey, Robin (MPD)
    Dec 3, 2013
      we will continue to manned the good hope road corridor and as Ms Greene said, please be vigilant and call when you see suspicious persons.

      Commander Robin Hoey
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Seventh District
      2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
      Washington D.C.
      Office 202-698 1400

      On 3 dec. 2013, at 10:19 AM, "Linda Mercado Greene" <linda@...> wrote:

      We should all be very vigilant now. I am seeing people hanging out on the corners in groups of two as well as people pacing up and down the street, especially by the bus stop at 14th & W... Without boarding the bus, day and night. My next door neighbors 11 year old son was robbed on Sunday afternoon, daylight, right at MLK & W.  They took $2.

      Linda

      Sent from my iPhone

      Linda Mercado Greene
      President and CEO
      The Linda Greene Group, Inc.

      Office: 202-657-5929
      Mobile:  202-406-0200

      On Dec 3, 2013, at 9:53 AM, "Charles E. Wilson" <charleswilsonhu@...> wrote:

      Thank you for the update. Please let us know what we can do to help keep our neighborhoods safe!

      Thanks,
      Charles

      On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Hoey, Robin (MPD) <robin.hoey@...> wrote:

      Thank you for your email.  Last night around 10 pm units assigned to the Good Hope Road detail heard sounds of gunshots in the area and responded to the store at 15th and U street se. Once there, we located a black male subject who was shot at least twice in the stomach. He was transported to the hospital in stable condition. We have no motive at present however, we have some leads in this case. We will continue with our strong deployment in this area and have relocated our Weed and Seed bus for visibility. Further our strong vice enforcement that we have been using in the area for the past 60 days will continue. thank you

      Commander Robin Hoey
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Seventh District
      2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
      Washington D.C.

      On 3 dec. 2013, at 09:19 AM, "Charles E. Wilson" <charleswilsonhu@...> wrote:

      Good Morning Commander Hoey,

      There was a shooting in my SMD last night in front of the corner store located at 15th and U St. Can you provide an update on the occurrence and status of the investigation?

      Thanks,

      --
      Charles E. Wilson
      Register to VoteCLICK HERE