11312Re: [MPD-7D] 15th & U St., SE?

  • Hoey, Robin (MPD)
    Dec 3, 2013
      Thank you for your email.  Last night around 10 pm units assigned to the Good Hope Road detail heard sounds of gunshots in the area and responded to the store at 15th and U street se. Once there, we located a black male subject who was shot at least twice in the stomach. He was transported to the hospital in stable condition. We have no motive at present however, we have some leads in this case. We will continue with our strong deployment in this area and have relocated our Weed and Seed bus for visibility. Further our strong vice enforcement that we have been using in the area for the past 60 days will continue. thank you

      Commander Robin Hoey
      Metropolitan Police Department
      Seventh District
      2455 Alabama Avenue S.E.
      Washington D.C.
      Office 202-698 1400

      On 3 dec. 2013, at 09:19 AM, "Charles E. Wilson" <charleswilsonhu@...> wrote:

      Good Morning Commander Hoey,

      There was a shooting in my SMD last night in front of the corner store located at 15th and U St. Can you provide an update on the occurrence and status of the investigation?

      Thanks,

      --
      Charles E. Wilson
      Phone: (202) 834.0600