11296Suspect Sought in First Degree Sexual Assault: Area of 5100 Block of 44th Street, NW

  • Press, MPD (MPD)
    Nov 27, 2013
      November 27, 2013

      Suspect Sought in First Degree Sexual Assault:
      Area of 5100 Block of 44th Street, NW

      (Washington, DC)- The Metropolitan Police Department is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying and locating a suspect in connection with a First Degree Sexual Assault which occurred in the area of the 5100 Block of 44th Street, NW.
      On Tuesday, November 26, 2013, around 11:00 PM, the victim was walking in the area of the 5100 block of Wisconsin Avenue, NW. The suspect approached the victim and placed an unknown object into her back demanding money. The suspect obtained money from the victim and forced her into a nearby alley where he sexually assaulted her.
      The suspect is described as a black male, medium to dark complexion, 5’4” to 5’7” in height, 40-50 years of age wearing an olive green coat.
      Anyone with information should call 202-727-9099. Additionally, information may be submitted to the TEXT TIP LINE by text messaging 50411.

      ###

      Each One Give One! Help the DC ONE FUND reach our One City DC One Fund goal of $1 million dollars to provide much needed support to so many in our region. Learn more at www.dconefund.org <http://www.dconefund.org/> or www.onefund.dc.gov <http://www.onefund.dc.gov/>