Re: [MPD-5D] "DISORDERLY CONDUCT AMENDMENT ACT OF 2010"

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
      We are currently training the officers on the new law and will begin utilizing it as another tool to make the community safer.
      Commander Lamar D. Greene

      If you SEE something, SAY something.

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        Thank you Commander Greene for the update and for the way you continue to support our community. It trully is a pleasure working with the 5th District.

        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "Greene, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.greene@...>
        Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 05:31:30 -0500