"DISORDERLY CONDUCT AMENDMENT ACT OF 2010"

  • Mrgeovani@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2011
      Has MPD began enforcement of this amendment started? It would make a huge difference in our community around N. Capitol and Florida Ave.

      “It shall not be lawful for any person or persons within the District of Columbia to 18
      congregate and assemble in any street, avenue, alley, road, or highway, or in or around any public 19
      building or inclosure, or any park or reservation, or at the entrance of any private building or 20
      inclosure, to crowd, obstruct, or incommode, the free use of any such street, avenue, alley, road, 21
      highway, or any of the foot pavements thereof, or the free entrance into any public or private 22
      Created by Neevia Document Converter trial version http://www.neevia.com
      2
      building or inclosure under a penalty of not more than $1,000 or imprisonment for not more than 1
      90 days, or both for each and every such offense.

      Thank you.

      Geovani
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
        We are currently training the officers on the new law and will begin utilizing it as another tool to make the community safer.
        Commander Lamar D. Greene

        If you SEE something, SAY something.

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
          Thank you Commander Greene for the update and for the way you continue to support our community. It trully is a pleasure working with the 5th District.

          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: "Greene, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.greene@...>
          Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 05:31:30 -0500