RE: [MPD-5D] Digest Number 286

  • Medoro, Anthony (MPD)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
      To report a crime you may call 311 and speak to the call taker. They should aid you in reporting your incident or concern. If you know what PSA (Patrol Service Area) you reside in you can contact a supervisor in that PSA and relay your concerns in that manner as well. You can call the Fifth District Station on 698-0150 and give them your address and they can advise you your PSA and a supervisor contact.

      Lt. Medoro
      PSA 502