Activity, shots fired in alley between Hpl and I st NE

  • emit.fitzhume
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011
      I saw police near my house looking for, and marking, casings on the ground in the alley between H place and I st NE around 7-8pm yesterday, January 2 2011. Is there any further information on this? Thank you and keep up the great work. Happy New Year!
    • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2011

        We were called to the location because our shot spotter picked up the sounds of gunshots at that location.  We discovered several shell casings but no property damage or injured persons.  This usually indicates that someone was possibly firing a handgun into the air in the alley at the location.  We have collect the evidence and will be examining the items.

        If you SEE something, SAY something.