What Happened to the Police Video Security Cameras that Was On 12th Street?

  • rightguydc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2011
      There used to be a DC Police Video Security Camera Box On the Telephone Pole on 12th Street Between Monroe and Newton, Right in Front of the Pizza Boli's. What happened to that Video Camera and Why was it taken Down? Maybe Keeping those Cameras there would have prevented the Newton Street Killing or at least have caught the coming and going of the Killers.

      Who Decides to Take Down Those Cameras and Why was the Decision Made to Take the Cameras off of 12th Street in Front of Pizza Bolis?

      -Guy Durant