Re: [MPD-5D] Happy Holidays

  • pettybone@msn.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2010
      Happy Holiday to you and Unit 503 thank for the sacrifice and service God bless 503 and you Lt.

      From: "Hughes, Corinne (MPD)" <corinne.hughes@...>
      Sender: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:54:58
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com<MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [MPD-5D] Happy Holidays

      YOUR PATROL UNIT PSA 503 WISHES EVERYONE HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

      LT. HUGHES
      MANAGER OF PSA 503
      202-615-6803

      Preventing terrorism is everybody's business.
      If you SEE something, SAY something.
      Call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099 or email at SAR@...<mailto:SAR@...> to report suspicious activity or behavior that has already occurred.