Neighborhood Walks -

  • Mrgeovani@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Join us for our neighborhood walks through a great neighborhood and some historic streets.

      Best Way to Lose the Holiday Pounds is

      NOT TO GAINING THEM!!!!

      Join the Bates Area Civic Association

      Walking Groups

      Tuesdays and Thursday

      Starting at 6:30pm – 730 pm

      Starting Tuesday, December 7

      Corner of P ST and First ST NW

      Walk if approximately 2 miles walking through First ST ,

      N. Capitol ST, O ST, N ST, 3rd ST, NJ Avenue and Florida Ave.

      All Levels of Fitness and Walkers Welcome

      Take a Few Steps for Your Health While

      Improving Safety in our Neighborhood