Thanksgiving...

  • Keith Jarrell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2010
      Et Al.

      Thanksgiving…..

      On this revered and respected day in American celebrations. As we prepare
      for family, friends and those unexpected guests as well. I hope that each
      and everyone will take a moment to give thanks to those that will give a
      portion of their day to protect and defend our homes, our neighborhoods and
      our lives.

      Our Police Officers, Fire and EMS personnel all have a job to do. For each
      of you that are called upon today to leave your homes, your families and
      your friends and to come into our neighborhoods to see that each of us can
      celebrate without fear. Know that myself and many others will take a moment
      to remember you in our prayers, and in our celebrations as well.

      Thanksgiving includes many things for me. That of health, happiness, family
      and friends. But important to me as well is the members of the Metropolitan
      Police Department and the esteem friendship and professional relationships
      that I have garnered over the years. Each of you and in fact all of you are
      remembered especially on such occasions as I pause to be mindful of the many
      things I am so thankful for.

      You, your service and the fine job you do today and everyday is right at the
      top!

      May you all have a blessed day of celebration and know that every day you
      are appreciated in a vast manner, for your dedication and devotion. Lest
      you always know that a moment of this day has been shared through this note
      to simply say again, THANK YOU!

      Keith Jarrell

      --

      Keep a green tree alive in your heart and a songbird may come to sing there.

      *- Chinese Proverb*