Re: [MPD-5D] A Message Happy Thanksgiving

  • Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2010
      Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be safe and enjoy.

      Sent from my Harry2010 iPad
      Building Stronger Communities Together

      On Nov 24, 2010, at 10:13 AM, "Greene, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.greene@...<mailto:lamar.greene@...>> wrote:

      It is my sincere hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving Holiday and enjoys time with their love ones. This is the time of year to give thanks for all the positives in our lives, be safe and enjoy the season!

      Preventing terrorism is everybodyx2019;s business.
      If you SEE something, SAY something.
      Call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099 or email at SAR@...<mailto:SAR@...> to report suspicious activity or behavior that has already occurred.