Friday's 5D Crime Report

  • PaulK
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      Hi Cmdr. Greene. I noticed on Friday's 5D Crime Report that on the morning/afternoon of Thursday, 11/18, two residences on the 3000 block of 10th St NE were burglarized. Could you please provide additional patrols for the area? Last month I had several delivered packages stolen from my porch and with these burglaries it seems to me that the block is being targeted.

      Thanks for your and 5D's hard work. It is very much appreciated.

      Paul on 10th