Drug Dealing and Use in Alley between 3rd St and T St NE

  • Inga M Riggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2006

      To MPD and Commander Greene,

      When I arrived home tonight around 6:30pm, there were two individuals either dealing drugs or smoking them in the alley between  the 300 block of Seaton Pl NE and T St NE off of 3rd St.  This was very shocking and surprising as I have not seen this kind of activity in some time in this alley. I would like to request that you send a patrol through this alley to deter this type of activity.  I also called 311 to report this as well.  Can you please advise what kind of patrol you have in this area?

      Thank you,

      Inga Riggins
      IBM Business Consulting
      Human Capital Management