Lowest Price: 12th and Franklin

  • Sonya Harway
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Can someone please fill me in on the goings-on at the Lowest Price gas
      station on 12th and Franklin last night? There were several police cars
      and a fire truck there when my neighbor and I were walking out to
      Orange Hats at 8:15, and things were in full swing when we walked by
      again around 9:30. The Orange Hat officers did not know what was going
      on, but there were several police cars, crime scene tape, and it looked
      like they were dusting a car for prints. Any news?

      -Sonya
      (10th and Douglas)