Trinidad Community Outreach Night

  • Brandi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Communities United is a new group made up of Trinidad residents coming together to stand up and ensure the needs of the community are being met and that everyone who wants to speak up has a voice in community matters. We have conducted an exhaustive survey of the neighborhood, knocking on doors and asking every family "what kinds of changes they want to see in the neighborhood, and if there is anything going on that concerns them?"

      To find out what your neighbors said, and to begin to take action on these issues, we invite you to join us this Saturday at Trinidad Rec. Center for "Trinidad Community Outreach Night". We will have FOOD, a supervised KIDS AREA, and tables for each of the top issues we have identified in the neighborhood.

      WHO:Communities United in Trinidad
      WHAT:Trinidad Community Outreach NIGHT
      WHEN:Saturday Nov. 6th 4-6 pm
      WHERE: Trinidad Recreation Center 1310 Childress St NE

      You can come anytime between 4 and 6pm, but come early if you're hungry! If you need transportation, more information, or to set up a table, you can contact us at dc@... or call 202-588-0030 Communities United "Know your neighbors, know you neighborhood, we need you!"