Re: [MPD-5D] Traffic Stop on Saturday night – Citizen Rights

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      You have right to contest any Notice of Infraction through the Bureau of Traffic Adjudication, all information relative to obtaining a hearing will be located on the rear of the notice of infraction. If you feel the officers behavior was inappropriate, you also have the right to come to the station and file a complaint. Please email me directly the officers name.
      Commander Lamar D. Greene

      If you SEE something, SAY something.

      Call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099 to report suspicious activity or behavior that has already occurred.