Halloween Safe Haven Event

  • edgewooddc
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      Friends,
      I just wanted to say how much fun I had at the Safe Haven Halloween event at the Arboretum yesterday. I was especially impressed with the haunted house that Sgt. Boyd and others put together. I know it took weeks for all of the set up, decorations, and construction to be completed. When I went through it there were some pretty scary monsters in there! Thanks to 5D for providing this for the kids (and adults!)

      Michael Henderson
      PSA 501