Re: [MPD-5D] Re: Drug Activities at First and O Street NW

  • Greene, Lamar (MPD)
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
      We will continue to address the issues, thanks for your support
      Commander Lamar D. Greene

      If you SEE something, SAY something.

      Call the Metropolitan Police Department at (202) 727-9099 to report suspicious activity or behavior that has already occurred.

      From: tvehunt <tvehunt@...>
      To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 29, 2010, 6:07 PM

      Yes indeed, Thank you Commander Greene for sending the police out in my neighborhood every night with the police lights because the drug dealers are still out here lately every day and during the night by always mostly hanging in front of address 80 to 74 O Street NW.

      Keep up the good work guys.

      --- In MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com, "Greene, Lamar (MPD)" <lamar.greene@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for all your support!

    • tvehunt
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 3, 2010
        Good Afternoon MPD-5D, as of this moment the drug dealers are out here again in the block of 70 O Street NW. Please send the police to be rid of them.

        Thank you very much.