Amanda Sweet is out for rest of week

  • asweet@telarc.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2006
      I will be out of the office starting 01/04/2006 and will not return until
      01/09/2006.

      Hey folks, I will be out of the office this week at CES - if you need to
      reach me please call my cell at 347-564-3371. I will check my email
      once/day.
    • asweet@telarc.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2006
        I will be out of the office starting 01/20/2006 and will not return until
        01/23/2006.

        Hey folks, I will be out of the office today Jan. 20th. If you need to
        reach me please call my cell at 347-564-3371 or email me at
        asweet@....
      • Caro Alcuaz
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 22, 2006
          Is there a "Beat Cop" for the area called Truxton Circle?  I've been hearing about a great Officer Olmeda who used to be in the area.  Who replaced him?

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Scott, Melvin (MPD)
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 24, 2006
            In addition to Officer Olmedo who is unavailable at this time, four additional officers have been assigned to the area.  Officer Cropper, Officer Collins, Officer Babcock and Officer Mccullough.