FW: Crime Alert: Theft by Scam PNC Bank

  • Smith, Yvonne (MPD)
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2010
      Crime Prevention Month 2010

      Please share the alert below, particularly with local seniors. Talk to elders in your family and on your block.

      Safety Msg for Seniors: Never accept deals with strangers, especially when it relates to depositing funds into your bank account with expectations of making a quick profit.

      Scam Alert below.