Re: [MPD-5D] Metropolitan Branch Trail

  • Steve Rynecki
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      Wow. Thanks for the great plan.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 1, 2010, at 7:10 PM, "Thomas, Harry (COUNCIL)" <hthomas@...> wrote:

      Thank you to all residents that have emailed me regarding recent incidents occurring on the Met Branch Trail.  I am working with Commander Greene along with the 5D CAC and community leaders to find a resolve to make residents feel safe while enjoying the trail.  Your comments and suggestions are key in how we shape protecting residents on the trail.  Join me tomorrow Saturday, October 2 on the trail at 12:30pm at the Rhode Island Avenue Shopping Center.

      Please report any suspicious activity immediately by calling 911.