Re: [MPD-5D] 1711 Lincoln Road NE - Evicted??

  • megan lawler
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      No other activity noted....except the ongoing drug deals and gunshots
      that have been plaguing our block for 9 months now at the 1400 block
      of First st. The address well known by the police....would like to
      see some of that the same action happen down here.

      Any suggestions kalston as to how to get the police committed and the
      media involved?

    • kalston266@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2006
        In a message dated 1/3/2006 12:47:49 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, meglaw@... writes:
        Any suggestions kalston as to how to get the police committed and the
        media involved?
        I do have a suggestion.  Email me off line for my suggestions.

        Karen Alston