cat gifts

  • Tobias Kienle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      well said, all who put forward the cat theory. this
      area is indeed filled w/ feral cats...we are managing
      the colony between 3rd & 4th NW between Florida & R
      (14 black/whites), plus 6 of our own. I would take
      cats over rats any day, because cats don't tunnel into
      your house, live in your walls, & cause massive
      property damage. Indeed, give them some food to show
      your appreciation of better rat control than any DC
      agency or private company could provide. And yeah,
      the dead animal gifts are kinda weird, but better than
      the chicken bones, condoms, needles & other litter
      that some of the other inhabitants in this area tend
      to leave.

      toby