5D COURT WATCH MEETING

  • khenderson029@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2010

      5D COURT WATCH COMMUNITY MEETING

      DATE: September 15, 2010; TIME: 6:30 – 8:00 P.M.; LOCATION: Fifth District Police Headquarters, 1805 Bladensburg Road, NE

      5D COURT WATCH

      SPECIAL GUEST:

      ISAAC FULWOOD JR.

      CHAIRMAN, U.S. PAROLE COMMISSION

      WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND HOW OUR LAW ENFORCEMENT SYSTEM WORKS TO MAKE IT MORE RESPONSIVE TO OUR NEEDS.

      DO NOT MISS THIS IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD

      CONTACT: KATHY HENDERSON (202) 397-2777

      Refreshments

    • Kathy Henderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 23, 2015
        GOVERNMENT OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, ADVISORY NEIGHBORHOOD COMMISSION 5D, SINGLE MEMBER DISTRICT 5D05

        5D COURT WATCH MEETING

        December 1, 2015, 6:30-8: p.m.
        Fifth District Police Headquarters, 1805 Bladensburg Rd. NE

        Speaker: Assistant US Attorney Kendra Briggs

        Help Shut the Revolving Door on Crime by Writing ANONYMOUS Community Impact Statements to the Court to be Considered When Defendants are Sentenced. This is Your Chance to Get Career Criminals Off of Our Streets.

        We MUST Understand and Use the Process to Make Our Neighborhoods Safe!