Incident on Monday Night

  • Jason Rivkin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      I want to pass along a message of gratitude to MPD for their thorough response to the suspicious package left at our building's front door. The officers took the threat seriously and ensured that all building residents were accounted for and safe. Luckily it turned out to be abandoned property with a crazy, rambling note.

      I also want to thank the community for being so kind while many of us stood in our PJ's on the street. Many neighbors came outside to keep us company as well as provide snacks!